Friday, January 13, 2012

Time ..

It's cliche to say it, but the one thing that there never seems to be enough of is time.  It seems with school, work, family time and the mandatory just sleep, eat etc. that the hours of the day vanish.  Tomorrow promises to be a jam packed day with a birthday party and monster jam in the evening.  I know Joe is excited about going and it will be cool to go.  I go mostly for the photography practice.  I got a lot last year and managed to work down my settings to something that went reasonably well.  The downside is having to push the ISO on my camera to the point it gets noisy.  Though I also had a lot of practice with tracking so that was good too.  It will be good to spend time out with just guys though. Joe and I and one of his friends and his friends father are going.  My brother-in-law was going to try to go, but his work schedule conflicts so it looks like we may wind up with an extra ticket going to waste.

This week has been a really long and hard week.  The weather hasn't been great which hasn't helped anyone's mood and then the days just seemed to get off on the wrong foot.  Next week will be better.
I need to figure out my next session classes and sign up as well as start getting the paperwork together for doing next year's FAFSA forms to keep in school.  I feel like school is taking forever, but at one class per session it will take awhile.  I don't know how I'd have time if I tried full time status.
Which brings me back to the opening of not enough time.   I guess I need to figure out my real priorities and schedule accordingly.   It can be tough though.

Just a few thoughts for tonight.

No comments: