Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Another sunday Night

It's another Sunday night.  A week since I last blogged.  This week was a long week as well, but a better weekend.  A longer than expected night at work led to another zombie day on Thursday and busy Friday.  Saturday I finally got the oil changed in the van (and it felt GOOD to finally do the work myself) even if there was frustration at the beginning due to an over-tightened oil drain plug.  The filter change was easy, one of the easiest I ever had and it went well.  I need to dispose of the oil however so I will be looking to do that probably this week.

One of the re-occurring themes lately seems to be time, or more specifically the passage of time.  January is almost over. How has a month gone by so fast?  I do not know what to write right now.   I feel like there are so amny things inside me to say and to put down and yet I do not know what I should say or needs to be said. part of it is my natural reluctance to opening up myself emotionally I am sure.  Am I so blocked off that I can't even open up to myself?  Am I just not at the point where i can really face whats inside me?  these are questions I do not have the answers for right now.  It reminds me of how when at work some one will call up and say they have a question, if I know the customer I will joke back "I have answers, they may not be the right ones, but they are answers."  that usually gets a chuckle at least.

I have a good job, and for the most part I enjoy it, or at least don't detest or despise it.  It can be stresfull, and of course there are days that the stress seems to be overwhelming, but I suspect that would be the case with almost anything that is actual work.  Very few people get to do just what they love to do and do it only at the level in which it is enjoyable all the time.   Even those who are doing exactly what they love encounter days it is less enjoyable.  Even so, it provides for our material needs sufficiently and even a great many of our wants.  This family is truly blessed by the Lord.  I do not thank him enough. ... ... ( time passes).....

Well Its Tuesday, I did not get this blog out on Sunday Night like I had planned.  Yesterday was a Long day for everyone and I did some school work and went to bed without doing the blog. So I am hoping to finish this up during the last few minutes of my lunch break at work.

I am not even sure I can get back into the thread of my thoughts from then so I am going to wrap this one up and publish.  

.....

......


No comments: