Wednesday, November 16, 2016

Quiet evening out.

I am having a quiet evening out. Sort of. I took oldest daughter and friends to the pentatonix concert. Then went and browsed the book store for awhile before having a bite of supper in the food court and reading the kindle for awhile. Now I am waiting for the concert to end in the Kroger shopping center across from the concert venue. Forgive any typing weirdness. I am composing this on my phone.
I am sitting here listening to the radio and thinking. I have stopped listening to talk radio because it was making me too angry. I am trying to listen to uplifting music now. Usually the fish or K-love.
I did take a few pictures from the parking garage at the mall earlier. The upper level was clear and I thought it would make some interesting pictures.


I don't think they are my best and I didn't want to be the only person there for long but it was nice to try. 
Anyway, just a few evening thoughts. And it is a challenge to write a lot of on the phone. 

No comments: