Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Well
I promised I would try to write more here than i have been.
We are in the midst of trying to repaint and re-arrange the bedroom. We have 2 walls completely painted and the other two walls almost painted. We are running low on tape and paint and I need to get some more. I will probably do it during church tomorrow while kids and Yvette are in Awana.
We are going to Savannah for the weekend and going to spend some time at the beach for Labor Day weekend. It will be nice to get away, but its a LONG drive to Savannah. I am going to see about getting some good pictures. I'd like to get some night stuff, but not sure I will really have much chance too. Not sure its a good idea to walk around Savannah at night with Camera equipment, and its about a half-hour to the beach from the Hotel.

We want to get the painting done before we leave, so I guess I should wrap up and get back to work.

No comments: