Sunday, November 30, 2008

Its Coming

Chrismtas that is.   Tomorrow is the first of December.  I still have to do my Christmas shopping, but I will probably do most of that online.   I still don't know exactly what I am going to get for Yvette, but I need to think of something good.  I have the wish list to go by so I can find soemthing there.   Though i am hoping to think of something to come from my heart or that she hasn't thought of.   Its been a long weekend over Thanksgiving and tomorrow is back into the routine of work and school.   Then next week I have another short week as I have two days of vacation.  I had 5 days left for the year and needed to burn them up since they won't carry over and I won't get any payment for them. If I didn't use them then they would be gone. I also need to sit down with a 2009 calender and figure out what we are going to do for the year as I am supposed have my vacation scheduled for the entire year.


No comments: