Sunday, February 23, 2014

Sunday night

This makes night two in a row of posting here.
I think tonight will likely be a short post.

Tomorrow is the start of a new week.
I think for tonight I will simply post a prayer for the coming week.

Lord, our Father in heaven.
Lord Tonight I pray first to simply thank you for the blessings seen and unseen you have poured out on our family and myself.  Lord I thank you for the gift of your son Jesus, and Lord I want to just give you Glory.
Lord I ask for the forgiveness of the sins of the day and the past week, and I thank you for that forgiveness.  Father I ask that you give me the wisdom and the desire to seek your will and your direction.  I ask Lord that you help me to be the best Husband, Father, Employee and man that I can be.
Lord I pray for your blessings and protection for Yvette, Stephanie, Joseph, Samuel, and Jenna.  I ray Lord that you will guide their hearts, minds and actions to glorify you. I pray Lord for their safety as they go to school and that their minds will be open to learning.  I pray for Yvette and I that you will bless us and our marriage.  And Lord Finally I ask that you would give wisdom to our leaders, National and local, that they will seek your will and that by doing so will bring your blessing to our country.

Father I pray that my heart would be open to you and Lord that I would learn to listen first to you, and then to those around me.  that Lord I would, as your Word says, be quick to listen and slow to speak.

Lord I come to you in the name of your Son, Jesus Christ.
Amen


No comments: