Tuesday, January 1, 2013

40? and other stuff

Well, its the start of a new year.   Not only that but tomorrow is my 40th Birthday. The kids go back to school tomorrow, but I have one more day off of work.  No real plans aside from taking down the Christmas tree and other decorations and then Dinner with the family at Chedders *yum*.  I am not sure what all to write about this evening.   I don't want to write about the fiscal cliff or politics or I will just make myself angry.  I am not sure I want to do a retrospective about last year, or the last 39.  I think I just want to take it easy, and relax.  I am not sure I will stay up till midnight to ring in my birthday, though maybe I should since I don't have to be at work.  I will be up early though to get the kids off to school.  I may take a few moments to cycle through the Ingress portals on that side of town though.  I need to keep up with them better as I let my links and field decay.  I did manage to make it to level 4 today which is good.  Now I need to get some recruit codes so I can get some help and push the local portals higher.  Fortunately the Enlightened presence seems weak around here so far.

No comments: